- 7-year experience in Strategy planning, implementation and Evaluation working with businesses, not-for-profit organizations as well as religious institutions to refine their strategy implementation.
- Founder and Director of Evoke Global
- Master Business Administration (MBA), Strategy Management option from USIU, Nairobi, Kenya Certifications in Business Strategy from Darden Business School University of Virginia
- Certifications in Design Thinking from Darden Business School University of Virginia
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Information Systems Technology; Information Security and Forensic from USIU, Nairobi, Kenya
- 7 years’ experience working with not-for-profit organizations and religious institutions in designing, implementing and evaluating social impact projects targeting marginalized communities.
- Certifications in Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation from Kenya Institute of Social Work and Development.
- Certification in Resource Mobilization and Grants Proposal Development from YALI.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism Management from Makerere University.
- Certified Public Accountant of Kenya
- Master of Science in Development Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce.
- 2 Years consulting at Evoke Global
- 7 years’ experience in payroll management, accounting, taxation, financial analysis & reporting, corporate finance
- Director at Auxilium Business Consultants Limited.
- Senior analyst – financial reporting and tax compliance.